Your privacy is of the upmost importance to us. We have built our business on the core principles of trust and privacy.
We collect personal information from you, including information about you:
- contact information
- residential and mailing addresses
- computer or network information
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
- Other personal information such as date of birth and place of birth
We collect your personal information in order to:
- provide services to you
- comply with the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act 2009
Besides our staff, we may share this information with:
- credit card fraud risk scoring services
- one or more identification verification providers in order to verify the information presented (currently verifications partners include Trulioo
We keep your information safe by providing a bank level of digital security, conducting regular security audits and only allowing certain (and vetted) staff to access it .
We keep your information for five years after your account closure at which point we securely destroy it.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at support@OfficeAddress.com
If you believe you are a victim of fraud or identity theft, please contact us immediately at +1 (902) 200-4200
Automatically collected information
For analytical purposes, we use a third-party to collect information about your visit to our website. To do this we use web cookies.
The type of information we collect automatically
- The Internet protocol (IP) address from which you access the Internet.
- The date and time, the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
- The name of the file or the words that you search and the browser used to access our site.
We use this information to measure the number of visitors to our site and to identify problem areas. It helps us learn about our visitors. We also use this information to help us design our website to be more user-friendly. This information is never connected with personal information.
Information you volunteer
If you choose to provide us with your personal information by signing up to our service through our website, or by sending us an email, we will use that information to provides services to you.
Signing up to our website is voluntary. If you do not register or provide personal information, you can still use the OfficeAddress site. But you will not be able to use our online postal services.
We at OfficeAddress believe that any information we collect as a valued asset of which we take great care. We will never share or distribute your information to anyone unless one of the following conditions is met:
- we receive a court order or warrant
- we reasonably believe that a public sector agency needs the information to investigate or detect criminal activity
- if we think someone’s safety is at risk
The Login on OfficeAddress.com is secured with our own private Digital Certificate, using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) 256-bit key encryption. All users benefit from having an encrypted connection with our server.
Disclosure of content from mail
We take the opening and inspection of your mail very seriously, mail will only be opened by OfficeAddress for scanning or for customs export declaration. However, we do not have control over other mail operators who may inspect your items. We take every effort to ensure that your information is not disclosed.
OfficeAddress will occasionally send emails to our customers who have activated ‘Notifications’. We believe direct communication can be an efficient way to present our customers with information about updates and discounts through our services. All communication is controlled by us, no other organisations have access to our customer’s details. All information given to us remains confidential.
Confidentiality / Security
We use the latest Bank standard PCI security procedures; allowing us to guarantee all our credit card payments. All transactions come under insurance policies so in the unlikely event of your card being compromised; you will be refunded the full amount. We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access
- improper use or disclosure
- unauthorised modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our client’s personal data.
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
We use a number of cloud partners in order to deliver services to you. We only use suppliers we trust. Our cloud based partners are:
- Google apps – we use google drive, gmail and other google services. To see how Google looks after our customer’s data please see https://support.google.com/work/answer/6057301
We record all phone calls. We use these for quality assurance and training purposes. All recordings are disposed of after six years.
All are hired employees sign a confidentiality agreement and will complete Privacy training to ensure adherence to our Three Laws of Data Protection.
While charge-backs are against our terms and conditions (it is recommended that any disputes over past transactions be handled directly with OfficeAddress staff) in order to investigate these fully we may need to disclose your identity and documents used to verify your identity (as charge-backs are often the result of fraud).